Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Awesome weekend

I'm sorry I missed seeing most of you at closing. If you left early you missed a fabulous ceremony. They had the survivors make a very moving entrance across the stage after the rest of us were in place. I of course had used up all my film so I don't have any pictures of that but Sandy had some friends show up so we may get good pictures from them.


Here are the few pictures I took including some from the training walks.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=marthaha2000&aid=576460762400995908&pid=&wtok=QYbAqqKj6FqLdMOJSWYNqA--&ts=1178750728&.src=ph

Is anyone else going to the Race for the Cure? We should arrange to meet somewhere.

I'm going to miss all of you but I am glad to get my weekends back.

Martha

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the photos Martha. I'll try to get mine posted soon.

Anonymous said...

Check out WWW.NYKNYC.COM for the best walking vest to train in .
vest is sleek and builds endurance
stamina etc

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha my name is Bob and I just wanted to say congrats. My wife Karen was part of Christy's crew and I was at cheering stops with my son and daughter. We are from Victor. The weekend was an amazing experience and one that changed me forever. I am so glad you did this. I am trying to reach out to as many of you as I can to say thank you !

Unknown said...

What an amazing experience. I have so many sore muscles and lets not mention how many blisters, but I will definately do this walk again.
I am a recent breast cancer survivor (3 months since surgery) and to be among so many people that cared about me even though they just met me was so moving.
I really recommend that you sign up for this walk, you will not be sorry.
I didnt have a camera with me and I cannot find any pictures online. Is there a website that I can find pictures? All i find are pictures of Reese Witherspoon.
Thank you to everyone who made this weekend possible.
My colleagues and I are doing the 3mile Y-Me walk on sunday. Peice of cake :O)