Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Site For Those Facing Cancer, Themselves or With Someone They Care About

I couldn't figure out how to get this into the other breast cancer links but maybe someone else can. This is a great local program that has made a huge difference for many of the people diagnosed with all kinds of cancer.

Life With Cancer can help you meet the challenges of living with cancer by providing you and your loved ones education, information and support, free of charge, no matter where you live or receive treatment.

For More Information about the LwC program and services or to speak with a Life with Cancer staff member please call: 703-776-2841
or go to the Web Site at:
Life With Cancer Home if the link doesn't work, paste the following into your browser:
http://www.inova.com/inovapublic.srt/cancer/lifewithcancer/index.jsp

3 comments:

Sara said...

This link is now added to the side of the page. If anyone else wants to add anything, send me the links and I'll add them in! :)

Anonymous said...

I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think.

Anonymous said...

Yes, really. I agree with told all above.